Candles + Tealights
- Allow your candle to burn until the full surface has melted - this ensures that your candle reaches a full melt pool + burns evenly for its full life.
- If you extinguish your candle before a full melt pool is formed, your candle will tunnel. This greatly reduces the lifespan of your candle + is not our responsibility to replace/refund in the case of a purchaser tunneling.
- All candle wicks should be trimmed to 1/4" before relighting.
- Keep an eye out. Place your candle within eyesight + away from any flammable items.
- Do not burn tealights for longer than an hour at a time.
Body Bars + Lip Balms + Solid Balms:
- Keep out of directly sunlight + hot weather - these are made with cocoa butter + coconut oil, so they can get melty!
- If your body bar/lip balm/solid balm melts, you can pop it in the refrigerator for a bit to help it solidify back up!
- Keep out of direct sunlight - this creates a sun-fading process with the clays + powders used to color your soap.
- If your soap fades, no worries! It still works just as well, just with a little less color :)
Perfumes + Room Sprays
- Give these a gentle shake before using - these are made with natural materials, so separation is normal
- Some fragrances will create a milky coloring in the room sprays - this is normal + naturally happens