Remember those days of running around in the park and coming home with dandelion stains on your knees and clothes? This is like that, but better :)
lemon • orange grapefruit • dandelion fluff • sweet grass • lily • violet • soft musk
Part of our Summer 2020 Collection (available until end of July).
Made with our signature wholesome base of:
grapeseed oil / sweet almond oil / apricot kernel oil / dried hibiscus petals / dried rose petals / fragrance.
D E T A I L S:
- 4-ounce glass bottle with treatment pump (temporarily shipping with a spray cap due to supplier shortages)
- phthalate/paraben-free fragrance oils
I N G R E D I E N T S :
- grapeseed oil / sweet almond oil / apricot kernel oil / dried hibiscus petals / dried rose petals / fragrance
- vitis vinifera seed oil / prunus amygdalus oil dulcis oil / simmondsia chinensis seed oil / prunus armeniaca kernel oil / hibiscus sabdariffa / rosa centifolia / fragrance.
C A R E + U S E:
- Massage body nectar into damp skin after a bath or shower. Give your skin a few minutes to absorb the oils before dressing.
- Store your body nectar out of direct sunlight, as this can speed up the turn rate of oils.
- Oils can cause your hands to be slippery, handle glass bottle with care.
- All of our products are made to order + made by hand. Variations may occur + are natural.
B E N E F I T S:
powerful antioxidants • contains linoleic acid to help skin heal from acne, eczema, and dermatitis • helps restore collagen
Sweet Almond Oil:
rich in vitamin e, potassium + zinc • can protect the skin from stress + UV damage • repairs damage to collagen • provides amino acids to produce collagen
Apricot Kernel Oil:
absorbs quickly into skin • anti-aging properties • improves skin tone + fights signs of the natural aging process • helps seal moisture into the skin
nicknamed the "botox plant" • increases skins elasticity • slight exfoliator (which helps speed up cell turnover) • rich in antioxidants • high mucilage content • enhances skins ability to retain moisture
rejuvenates + replenishes skin • naturally antibacterial • reduces redness, rosacea + eczema • contains high amounts of vitamin C • protects cells from damage • natural astringent • locks moisture into the skin • staple in Ayurvedic medicine